Beaver Family Camp 2020

We have made the decision to postpone this year’s District Beaver Camp Family Camp.

I’m sure you’ll all understand the reasons behind our decision.

However, all is not lost! Next years camp will be Friday 10th – Sunday 12th September 2021, so keep these dates safe and look out for more details early next year.

Until then keep safe! 😊