Thousands of Scouts come to Poole every year to visit Brownsea Island, where the first Scout Camp took place in 1907. We regularly get requests from visiting groups for help with parking, accommodation and other information to help with their visit. You can find information below about some of the help Scout groups in Poole can offer.
3rd Poole Sea Scouts Hall
Located in the heart of Poole, just a few minutes walk from Poole Town Centre, Ferries for Brownsea Island, Ferry Terminal for France/Channel Islands & Poole Train Station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with industrial gas range cooker
- Centrally heated hall
- Around 16x chairs, 12x tables & 20x benches
- Ceiling mounted projector & wall speakers
- Wifi Internet Access
- 3x toilets & 1x separate disabled/wheelchair accessible toilet
- New for 2019: 2x Showers
- Parking for 2-3 cars available at the front of the hall. (Futher parking available at Asda carpark, free for upto three hours, or on other local roads/car parks).
- For Scout Groups staying overnight there are a couple of separate smaller areas suitable for leaders to sleep in
Lilliput Pack Centre/Bunk Room
Located at Lilliput Sea Scouts’ yard overlooking Poole Harbour.
Sleeps up to 30. All cutlery, crockery, and cooking pans & utensils included. Separate ladies & gents toilets and shower facilities. Parking available for cars and trailers.